Oct 26, 2023
1. NIL is already a billion dollar business and is expected to grow much larger.
2. The NCAA is deferring to states regarding the establishment of rules and regulations about NIL and compliance thereof. Sports associations and individual schools have also become involved in NIL.
3. The financial planning industry...
Sep 29, 2023
1. 31 percent of those identifying as part of the Sandwich Generation bear complete financial responsibility for their parents or in-laws.
2. A MassMutual study confirms the emotional and financial stress such dual roles place on families.
3. Creating a financial plan can alleviate such burdens and still allow for...
Aug 18, 2023
More people are saving for retirement but they are not saving
Late-boomer wealth continues to be impacted by The Great Recession of 2008-2009.
An increase in Social Security's Full Retirement Age was a de facto cut in Social Security benefits.
Jul 21, 2023
1. Studies are mixed about the effects of retirement on your mental health.
2. Having a plan in place may make the transition smoother.
3. Addressing factors such as loss of work routine, loss of a robust social network, and loss of one's professional identity may help mitigate emotional stress points. Not to mention...
Jul 7, 2023