May 12, 2023
May 5, 2023
1. A majority of Boomers want to age in place; only a fraction of their homes can accommodate those desires.
2. Plan ahead: The longer you live you become even more eligible for illness and accidents.
3. A a healthy couple retiring at age sixty-five could expect to pay around $300,000 over the course of retirement to cover...
Apr 28, 2023
Apr 21, 2023
1. Seven out of every ten Americans who reach age sixty-five will need long-term care of some kind.
2. LTCI premiums count as medical expenses and may potentially be paid with special tax considerations.
3. The burden of loved ones: 66 percent of caregivers use their personal assets like savings and retirement funds,...
Apr 7, 2023