- All Episodes
Mar 31, 2022
- We are indeed experiencing the highest inflation since the
early 1980s, which really had its roots in the
- Still, conditions in this decade are very different
from 50 years ago.
- After WWII, higher inflation resulted from manufacturing
disruptions, rebounding demand for consumer goods, and soaring
Mar 11, 2022
- According to Pew Research, over 50 percent of
older workers are now out of the workplace. That is up from 48
percent just prior to the pandemic.
- Older workers continued to work through recessions dating back
to the 1990s. The pandemic-induced recession in 2020 saw that trend
- The 2008-2009 Great Recession...
Mar 4, 2022
- Learn how Social Security is actually funded.
- The 6.2 percent Social Security payroll tax has been constant
since 1991. Is it time to change that?
- The solution to future funding gaps may in fact be a blend of
boosting revenue to the system and slowing down benefit