Sep 29, 2023
1. 31 percent of those identifying as part of the Sandwich Generation bear complete financial responsibility for their parents or in-laws.
2. A MassMutual study confirms the emotional and financial stress such dual roles place on families.
3. Creating a financial plan can alleviate such burdens and still allow for...
Aug 18, 2023
Jul 21, 2023
1. Studies are mixed about the effects of retirement on your mental health.
2. Having a plan in place may make the transition smoother.
3. Addressing factors such as loss of work routine, loss of a robust social network, and loss of one's professional identity may help mitigate emotional stress points. Not to mention...
Jul 7, 2023
May 12, 2023